2017 Spanish M&A and Private Equity Activity Reaches New Heights
- 2017 Spanish M&A activity catches up on 2016 full year value as a result of the Atlantia and Abertis mega deal.
- Inbound M&A activity into the region has increased to account for 51.9% of Spain’s total 2017 deal count (135 deals).
- Spanish Private Equity activity surges by 161.7% in 2017 compared to the same period 2016.
Chinese M&A Investment into CEE/SEE Cools Following Record 2016
- Chinese M&A activity into the region reached record heights during 2016, but has only seen two such deals during 2017 due to greater scrutiny.
- 2017 M&A activity in the region has increased 5.6% by value compared to the same period 2016.
- Private Equity buyouts reached record figures during 2016 with a strong 2017 pipeline indicated.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again. Close