Registration and Breakfast
A Regional Review: Assessing the M&A landscape across CEE
- What is the deal forecast for 2017 and beyond
- An overview of emerging and growth sectors
- Which countries are expected to be active M&A markets in CEE
- Role of developed vs emerging markets buyers in CEE
- Private equity as a driver of M&A activity
On-stage interview: An in-depth look at a successful M&A transaction
Networking Coffee Break
Disruption & Opportunities for TMT M&A
- The opportunities and threats of disruptive technologies for M&A?
- The new and developing business models for telecoms – impact on valuations
- The importance of spectrum & infrastructure and challenges of financing 5G and capacity
Leveraged Finance trends in CEE
- How to finance jumbo deals in CEE
- From bank market to institutional market?
- Convergence to Western European Leveraged Finance terms in CEE?
- Which markets are most competitive?
- Potential for High Yield Bonds in CEE?
Infrastructure M&A heating up in CEE?
- Need for infrastructure investments / upgrades in CEE
- Acceptance of private ownership / management of infrastructure (sub)sectors in CEE
- Perception of specific risks important for infrastructure investments for investors
- What are the most attractive asset classes
- Transaction structuring (minority vs majority) and governance rights
Leaders Panel - Discussing private equity trends and opportunities
- Global trends in private equity and is CEE following suit?
- Drivers of LBO’s in the region
- Are jumbo LBOs back in CEE?
- Exit strategies in the region
- Working together with EBRD and IFC in LBO’s
- Rise of R&W insurance
Highlights from the 2016 agenda
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again. Close