Registration and Breakfast
Keynote Address: To the elections and beyond
- Expectations of how the 2017 election result will impact France as an investment destination
- Scenario analysis: Understanding the fiscal and economic landscape after the election
- The implication of Brexit, a potentially positive factor for French M&A?
Fireside chat: In conversation with Dominique D'Hinnin
On stage Q&A: Exploring the key drivers of M&A to understand future opportunities
- Understanding the impact of today’s trends on future strategic decisions: environmental challenges, digital transformation, renewed protectionism
- Local landscape : a new era of French public activity in M&A ?
- Cross-border M&A in the Trump era of renewed global currency volatility
- Chinese restrictions on foreign M&A: soft restrictions or hard limits?
Panel Discussion: Private equity prospects and market evaluation
- What are the fundraising levels and appetite for funds in the markets?
- How have the elections impacted interest in the region? Will this start to change now elections are over?
- How to attract LP to this region? What needs to happen in the market?
- Where are the opportunities and in which sector?
- How private equity funds are planning to exit their investments in a volatile market? How to prepare effectively and what expectations should investors have?
- Evaluation of IPOs in France
- Deal focus: the impact of debt finance on PE buyers – has pressure subsided?
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again. Close