Win more deals in the Middle East & North Africa
Mergermarket’s Middle Eastern M&A and Private Equity Forum and Awards is an annual event for the region's corporate acquirers and private equity investors. Attended by 200 senior delegates, you can expect to meet a wide variety of expert advisors to help get the deal done. The debate focusses on the key trends on the M&A outlook in the Middle East.
The next event will take place on 08 May 2017. Add your email address to receive the latest information on the event as soon as they are announced.
Benefits for advisory professionals:
- Extend your network among potential clients
- Build deal pipelines for the year ahead
- Hear first-hand perspectives from acquirers
- Represent your firm at the largest dedicated M&A forum in MENA
Benefits for management teams:
- Latest local and global M&A trends
- Practical ideas to deal execution
- Increase understanding of non-bank financing options
- Connect with local advisors
Get in touch to find out more about speaking, book your place or enquire about partnerships.
Add to Calendar
It's by far the best M&A/PE event in the region for both thought leadership and networking.
It is a great event in that it not only validates much of what we are hearing out there in the field, but it also makes for a solid networking opportunity to interact with professionals from the industry.
Raises the profile of all participants and enables excellent networking between different types of advisers.