Extend your network among Nordic LPs and GPs
In May 2016, unquote hosted the Nordic Private Equity Forum took place in Stockholm. Attendees debated the strategic direction of the asset class with a senior audience of private equity professionals and investors.
- Thomas von Koch, CEO and Managing Partner of EQT Partners offered a fascinating perspective from 20+ years in the Nordic market.
- The day opened with a new survey into what Nordic private equity funds expect from deal activity and fundraising in the year ahead.
- Panel of LPs and GPs were asked to discuss the demand from investors for flexible investment opportunities and what strategy makes for a balanced approach.
- EQT and PwC presented on why private equity is best-placed to lead companies through digital change. Watch the interview with these speakers below.
- Banks and direct lenders talked through the debt financing options for private equity sponsors in the Nordics.
- In an on-stage interview, ATP was asked why they choose to co-invest with their GPs.
- Altor, IK Investment, Nordic Capital, BC Partners and Verdane Capital participated in the Private Equity Leaders Debate.
- Venture capital investors were asked about their evolving relationship with private equity.
- We heard about the strategies for using M&A insurance in a deal scenario.
- Altor offered a detailed view on their investment and exit of Piab.
“ It gives the younger investment managers, bankers or people from institutions, a better view of the challenges within the industry.”
“One of the best PE-events”
“Brings together industry representatives accross the nordics, GPs as well as LPs, adding some international flavour.”
Södra Blasieholmshamnen 8
103 27 Stockholm